We are always on the lookout for quality and productive staff
Our telephone interviewers are trained continuously in-house to MRS standards, refining their technique to maximise respondent participation and accurately recording data.
We specialise in large, multi-country tracking studies, interviewing senior decision-makers from our Central London offices. Our client list includes governmental and regulatory authorities, the major banks and energy suppliers.
How to join?
Please call our 24/7 recruitment line on 0207 713 4830 and leave the following details:
- Your full name
- Contact mobile or landline number
- Number of weekday business shifts you can work (Monday –Friday 9am-4:30pm)
- Number of weekday consumer shifts you can work (Monday –Friday 5pm-9pm)
- Email address
- How you heard about Perspective Research
Or email your CV to email@example.com
A member of our recruitment team will get in touch with you.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Well mannered
- Professionally minded
- Target orientated
- Have good computer skills
- Upbeat personality & persuasive manner
- Possession of Windows or Mac laptop & strong reliable broadband connection to enable home working.
- Previous telephone interviewing experience advantageous but not necessary as training and on-going mentoring is provided
What we offer:
- Competitive pay structure with holiday pay included.
- Regular pay raises rewarding productivity.
- Bonus schemes in place across projects to reward interviewers exceeding targets.
- Flexible working patterns
- Opportunities for advancement within the Call Centre and different departments.
- Remote home working (working from home available as you advance)
When do I start working?
Upon successful completion of the interview and assessment day, you will be required to start immediately for a trial period depending on the requirements of the centre manager. Initially, you will be working in the call centre, which has had a thorough risk assessment carried out and has been adapted to meet social distancing rules. Once you have successfully completed your trial shifts, you will be set up to work from home by your supervisor.
Home working requirements:
If you successfully pass the interview and assessment day and are required to work from home, you MUST have the following capability.
- Laptop or desktop computer (Window or Mac)
- Fast reliable broadband connection
- Quiet workspace to work during shift times.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE THIS CAPABILITY